When my world becomes frayed around the edges, I search out my needle, patterns and fabric. I find a quiet spot for Seumas and I by the fire and spend hours counting squares and transfering the pattern to fiddlers cloth that is my favorite. I hope you enjoy seeing these photos as much as I the stitiching.
~ October Arrives ~
-
* Hello Friends & Folk ~*
...and a very merry October to us all!!
*〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰*
*A*ll year long,
I await it's arrival,
this month of mer...
4 days ago

Love that!!!! Is there a pattern available or is it your own creation?
ReplyDeleteThank you, I love the verse. I found the pattern in a local shop but it is by Country Stitches. www.countrystitchesonline.com in Iowa. Cross stitch and old samplers are my secret passion. I feel a connection to those that stitched them.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the info. I will get right over there and order it. I enjoy your blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Year!!!