Welcome to All,

I bid you, Dear Friends, come across my threshold with a light heart and a listening ear. Please join me with a cup of tea, enjoy my needle work and listen to my tales of Blackstone. The cottage is 300years old and is now part of the main house, it is my favorite place. The studio is above the stables and dear Kip, my black cat, keeps me company as I dream and sew. I am truly a lover of past times, you will see this as I add pictures of my work. Please visit often, you are always welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Wednesday, August 18

After a long summer rest I've returned, once again, to visit with you. My heart and body are ready to greet the sweet Autumn and to revel in the smell of the wood fires and the colors of the forest.
For your enjoyment, I will begin to add the All Hallows Eve section to my selling blog. There you will find many, many witches, ghosts, bats and even a pair of Aunt Hilda's shoes that she lost as she flew off on her broom. The link to the blog is at the top of this page. Here's to the end of a hot, challenging summer.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't get too far these days~ but I do still remember the smile of a dear friend. I hope this finds you well. I am looking forward to the Autumn days ahead!
    Hugs and Best Witches!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete