Welcome to All,

I bid you, Dear Friends, come across my threshold with a light heart and a listening ear. Please join me with a cup of tea, enjoy my needle work and listen to my tales of Blackstone. The cottage is 300years old and is now part of the main house, it is my favorite place. The studio is above the stables and dear Kip, my black cat, keeps me company as I dream and sew. I am truly a lover of past times, you will see this as I add pictures of my work. Please visit often, you are always welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Friday, March 5

Welcome March

It is a fine feeling to know that in a few short weeks forsythia and daffodils will be blooming. There is still a bit of snow here but each day it melts and more of our green grass shows through. I leave today for 3 days for the first show of the season. It was wonderful to have been snowed in with my work, for now I have an abundance of goodes to sell. The show is Friends of the Arts at Owen J. Roberts School, a show for about 30 years. I'll be sure to post pictures when I return.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see pictures of your goods....Happy March to you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful pic~we had snow a couple of days ago and this weekend will be in the 60's...
    wishing you a wonderful month ahead! happy spring!

    ReplyDelete